VAMC Manchester, New Hampshire
Portsmouth VA Clinic
Welcome back to the Portsmouth Community Based Outpatient Clinic!
On April 19, 2021, the VA Portsmouth Community Based Outpatient Clinic will be re-opening with limited services which include Primary Care and Laboratory by appointment only.
Important Veteran’s Clinic Access (also applies to Veteran driver, caregiver and/or anyone bringing or attending a Veteran appointment)
- To gain access to N.H. Air National Guard Headquarters 157th Air Refueling Wing Pease Air National Guard Base N.H. you must complete a Vetting Form Authorization;
- The completed Vetting Form Authorization must be provided to the guard to gain access to the base. (Processing may take 30 minutes);
- Prior base authorizations are expired as they would be greater than a year from original issuance; and
- If you do not have internet access you may go in person to Pease to fill the paperwork at least one day prior to your appointment.
When you have an appointment:
- Veterans will be screened by phone the day before any scheduled appointments and upon arrival day for their appointment;
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to allow processing;
- You may be asked to wait in your car to support in-clinic physical distancing; and
- Access to the CBOC is limited to the patient receiving care. If there is a medical requirement to have someone accompany you into the clinic speak to your Patient Aligned Care Team to learn what is possible before your scheduled appointment at 800-892-8384 x 3199 or send a secure message.
Upon reopening, services will be temporarily limted. As circumstances allow we will move towards the full compliment of services which includes:
- Primary Care
- Preventive Health
- Chronic Health Management
- Mental Health
- Women's Health
- Physical Examinations
- Laboratory - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings
- Referrals to Other VA Services
- VA Portsmouth CBOC (Community Based Outpatient Clinic) shares the building with the resident Air National Guard Medical Squadron and is located on the Pease Air National Guard Base.
- It is necessary to stop at the security booth, the small brick building when entering the base.
- You will need one form of picture ID if you do not have your VA ID.
- Seatbelts are required and safety gear/attire (helmet, gloves, boots, long sleeves, pants) must be worn if you are planning to arrive by motorcycle.
- The mailing address above is not the actual location.
For GPS only (not a mailing address): 1 Robertson Avenue, Newington, NH. This address will get you to the right turn pointing to the Pease guard shack
From Route 33:
Turn onto Grafton Road toward C&J Bus terminal follow road to stop sign. Turn left onto Corporate Drive, continue straight to go onto NH Ave. Approx ¾ mile on the left(at 4 way intersection, just before water tower) turn left onto Robertson Ave. Proceed to security checkpoint.
From Manchester and Points South:
Route 101 East if coming from Manchester. Take Route 95 North to Exit 4 (left exit) - Spaulding Turnpike. Take Exit 1 off the Spaulding Turnpike, take a left off exit ramp onto Pease Boulevard. Proceed to the end of the Boulevard, go straight through the stop sign, and then proceed to security checkpoint..
From Points North (Maine):
If you are traveling I-95 South take Exit 5 and then Exit 1 off of the Spaulding Turnpike (towards Pease International Tradeport), turn right at the bottom of the exit ramp onto Pease Boulevard. Proceed straight. After the stop sign go straight and turn right to the security checkpoint..
From Points West and Northwest:
Take Spaulding Turnpike (Rt. 16) South, take exit 1 off Spaulding (towards Pease International Trade Port). Take a right off exit ramp onto Pease Boulevard. Proceed straight to end of Boulevard, at flashing red light continue straight onto Robertson Ave. Proceed to security checkpoint.