Do you know what is available? Manchester VA Services
Manchester VA's new operational hours for Urgent Care are seven days a week!
Yes- Saturdays and Sundays!
What you need to know:
- New Hours: 8:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. every day, Monday thru Sunday
Excluding Federal Holidays
- Urgent Care is now available closer to home through the MISSION Act.
- Ask at check-in for a print out list of the current Urgent Care
non-VA Community providers;
- Find Urgent Care and Retail locations near you here:
- For Emergency Care call 911 or go to the closest Emergency Room.
Improving Veteran Health Care
VA is devoted to providing an excellent experience for you and the important
people in your life. We are strengthening our ability to deliver timely, high-quality
health care through a network of providers and cutting-edge technology.
Learn more about the enhanced VA options available under the VA MISSION Act
Enhanced VA Options Under the MISSION Act
Manchester VA Medical Center is committed to ensuring the well-being
of the Veterans who entrust us with their care.
Learn more in Manchester VA Medical Center's Health Promotion,
Disease Prevention Program August 2019 Healthy Living Newsletter
Urgent care is not for medical emergencies.
If you experience life-threatening symptoms, like chest pain, difficulty
breathing, significant bleeding, severe pain,
dizziness, weakness, severe vomiting, stroke symptoms
or head injury you should be seen in your local Emergency Department.
See the following resources:
- Video - Emergency Medical Care
- Fact Sheet - Emergency Medical Care
- Fact Sheet - Emergency Transportation (Ambulance)
- Website - Emergency Care