Urgent Care is open seven days a week!
Yes- Saturdays and Sundays!
What you need to know:
- New Hours: 8:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays
- Urgent Care is now available closer to home through the MISSION Act.
- Ask at check-in for a print out list of the current Urgent Care
non-VA Community providers;
- Find Urgent Care and Retail locations near you here:
https://vaurgentcarelocator.triwest.com/Locator/Care ; and
- For Emergency Care call 911 or go to the closest Emergency Room.
Urgent care is not for medical emergencies.
If you experience life-threatening symptoms, like chest pain, difficulty
breathing, significant bleeding, severe pain,
dizziness, weakness, severe vomiting, stroke symptoms
or head injury you should be seen in your local Emergency Department.
See the following resources:
- Video - Emergency Medical Care
- Fact Sheet - Emergency Medical Care
- Fact Sheet - Emergency Transportation (Ambulance)
- Website - Emergency Care
Improving Veteran Health Care
VA is devoted to providing an excellent experience for you and the important
people in your life. We are strengthening our ability to deliver timely, high-quality
health care through a network of providers and cutting-edge technology.
Events & Classes
Open Gym Hours
Feb 28, 2020 7:00 AM - 9:30 AM (EST)
Wellness Center at Brady Sullivan Tower Suite 200
Whole Health Walking Group
Feb 28, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (EST)
Wellness Center at Brady Sullivan Tower-Suite 200
Functional Fitness (consult req)
Feb 28, 2020 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (EST)