VAMC Manchester, New Hampshire
VA is providing COVID-19 vaccines, as authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Supply varies by facility. Get more information about COVID-19 vaccines at VA.
VA is now offering Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine booster shots to Veterans, spouses and caregivers who have already received a full series of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at least six months ago. Not all VA facilities are offering Pfizer booster shots. Learn more about COVID-19 booster shots in VA.
You can also receive your Pfizer booster outside of VA. You can locate a vaccine site at https://www.vaccines.gov/search/. Make sure to take your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card when you go!
We continue to encourage all eligible individuals to get vaccinated.
To get COVID-19 vaccinated through the VA Manchester, 1-800-892-8384 x 3199.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics scheduled for July
What you need to know before you arrive at the medical center:
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 and are positive or pending results, please stay home and contact your provider for guidance.
- All who enter the medical center are required to wear a surgical mask. A mask will be provided to you at the screening point of entry if needed.
- If your health status changes or you have a known exposure prior to your appointment, please call the facility at 800-892-8384 x3199, your healthcare team will work with you to determine next steps and provide you with guidance.
Manchester VA is now allowing children into the medical center. It is the parent’s responsibility to care for their child at all times. Children shall wear masks while in the medical center, and will be also be screened upon entry.
Lab services are by appointment only, and your provider will advise you if labs are required.
Pharmacy is operating under an all mail-order system in order to limit exposure to COVID-19. Veterans may request refills and renewals as follows:
- Contacting the refill line at Refill Line: (603) 626-6543
- Mailing in refill slips- complete and return by mail to the address on the slip
- Pharmacy Call Center at 800-892-8384 x 3199
- My HealtheVet at www.myhealth.va.gov – choose “Ask a Pharmacist” If you need assistance getting established on My HealtheVet contact the administrator at 800-892-8384 ext. 2291
- PLAN AHEAD: Please allow 10-14 days for prescription delivery. Veterans may request expedited shipments and as well as changes to routine medications from 30-day fills to 90-day fills by calling 800-892-8384 x 3199.
NOTE PRESCRIPTION LIMITATIONS:
VA Pharmacy cannot send patients greater than 30-day fills of controlled substances, supply items (wound care, urologic products, etc.) and certain high-risk medications.
Manchester VA Pharmacy will not fill more than 90 days’ supply of maintenance medications or honor early refills.
Please note: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention specifies that due to the differences in formulations of the various COVID vaccines available, any two-dose series must be administered at the same location. By receiving the first dose at VA Manchester, Veterans agree to return to the same location for their second dose for their own safety and to ensure maximal vaccine efficacy.
Enroll for VA Healthcare: If you are a Veteran and have not enrolled in VA healthcare now is the perfect time to explore your earned benefits. Learn more: https://www.va.gov/health-care/how-to-apply/
Call our toll-free hotline at 877-222-8387, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET to get help with your application.
Fill out an Application for Health Benefits (VA Form 10-10EZ). Download VA Form 10-10EZ (PDF)
To get the latest updates and sign up to stay informed about COVID-19 vaccines, visit VA's vaccine information pageImportant:
We are working out every detail to ensure your safety, and with that comes continuous monitoring of emerging guidance from VA, local, state and federal agencies. Please anticipate change and work with our staff as your safety is our highest priority.
- VAMC Manchester, New Hampshire
- 800-892-8384 Ext. x 3199
Hours of Operation
By Appointment Only